Curated from @JeffNoon on Twitter.
- A while back I wrote a sort of manifesto for science fiction. I’ve just updated it. I’ll present it here. 26 ideas and images…
- Science Fiction infects and transforms. It questions, supports and replicates, firing off clichés and wonders at equal rates.
- Science Fiction moves at the pace of life, accelerated or slow-motion. It walks the borderlines of mainstream culture, enamoured of edges.
- Science Fiction is an emergent system. It exists both in the reality of the present day and the equally valid reality of tomorrow’s dreams.
- Science Fiction conducts experiments upon Form and Content, inventing new techniques, new processes, new kinds of narrative expression.
- Science Fiction evolves through small variations and wild mutations. It is designed to examine, distrust, perfect and dismantle itself.
- Science Fiction enflames, enrivers, begulfs, undertugs, sidetwists and interslips. It befogs, englows, transplodes and intraflows.
- Science Fiction is modified by its…
View original post 445 more words